A fund manager is highly responsible for managing risk and cost so as to increase the cash flow feasibility. Any financial institution maintains its name and fame in the market by offering considerable amount of credit to its clients. Fund manager try hard to ensure maximum liquidity of funds. There are various benefits of this management which is enjoyed by the investors and of course the financial institution.
• It benefits the newly formed firms to recognize the exact inflow and outflow of cash. This in turn helps in combating cash shortage.
• People are very fond of investing in financial assets and therefore, it is very essential for the firm to present a complete cash flow statement to the general public. Through management of financial funds, investors get an idea whether it is safe to tie-up with the company or not.
• Cash flow statement is presented to the people after analyzing all the aspects over a period of time.
• Investors can acquire these cash flow statements on monthly, weekly, quarterly and yearly basis.
• With the help of cash flow statement, financial institutions also get an idea whether it will be able to pay the instant expenses presented by its customers or not.
• For future commitments, these statements are highly advantageous.
Management of financial funds is nothing but an attempt to realize the current and future compatibilities in terms of expenses. As a financial firm, it is mandatory for the owner or any other employee to keep a track of all the inflows and outflows of cash. Any investor looks up to its company for acquiring instant cash in need. If the financial status of the institution is not up to the mark then, there are least chances of progress. So, in order to retain a good position in the market, it is obligatory for the firms to present cash flow statements frequently. The benefits of managing financial funds are described in the above section. Read them attentively to make out its prominence.