My readers and podcast listeners often attain out to me to say that they’re afraid to spend money on rental properties as a result of they don’t need to put their life financial savings in danger on a deal.
I get that – however, in case you method actual property investing the fitting method (with threat administration in thoughts), then it can save you your self some huge cash and hassle, and reap the advantages.
After 7 years of being a landlord, I wished to share a number of the widespread (and costly!) errors I’ve seen different rental traders make, and the way to keep away from them. So in case you’ve been contemplating rental property investing, this can be a must-watch.
Here’s what this video covers:
- Mistake #1: Relying on appreciation
- Mistake #2: Over-leveraging
- Mistake #three: Using the unsuitable formulation
- Mistake #four: Using magical BS accounting
- Mistake #5: Not having a method
- Mistake #6: Being unclear on whether or not you’re shopping for a private property or funding property
- Mistake #7: Listening to the unsuitable individuals
I hope you discover these classes useful, and in case you’re keen on rental properties, join our FREE 7-day e mail collection for more information: https://affordanything.com/viplist